LOUVER WINDOW GLASS
Louver glass is operated with a crank or turn-screw. The glass louvers tilt to open, permitting air flow. Besides the fact that the louvers do not obstruct the view, their biggest advantage is they allow ventilation. A wall of jalousie windows made of louver glass can be opened to let breezes flow, making the indoors feel like outside. Rooms can enjoy excellent lighting, even when the louvers are closed. Speed, direction and scope of ventilation can be easily adjusted.FEATURES:
1. Glass blades are fixed with non-notch frames.
2. The angels of the blades could be adjusted as will to satisfy different ventilation demands.
3. The room could enjoy excellent lighting even when the louvers are closed.
4. The speed, direction, and scope of ventilation can be adjusted as will.
5. The glass louvers could be cleaned easily.Specifications
Heat Conductivity: 0.75W/(M. K)
Compressive Strength: 1.96---4.9gpa
Bending Strength: 6.86mpa
Deep procession option
Clear Louver Glass
Colored Louver Glass(green, blue, bronze)
Clear Patterned Louver Glass(nashiji, flora, diamond and ect)
Frosted louver glassPayment Term:
30% deposit in advance, balance paid against the copy of B/LDelivery Time:
7-12 days once deposit receivedPacking :
Carton or wooden crateMOQ :
1 Full container
|4 mm 5mm 6mm|
|Standard Size ||In inch||In metric unit(mm)|
|4 "x 30 "||101.6x762|
|4 "x 36 "||101.6x914.4|
|5 "x 30 "||127x762|
|5 "x 36 "||127x914.4|
|6 "x 30 "||152.4x762|
|6 "x 36 "||152.4x914.4|