off-Line Tempered Insulated Low-E Glass
|FOB Price:||US $3.99 / FCL|
|Min. Order:||1 FCL|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 FCL||US $3.99/ FCL|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: lg -22
- Structure: Solid
- Shape: Flat
- Transparency: Transparent
- Color: Clear, Blue, Bronze, Grey etc
- Means of Transportation: by Ship, Air, Train
- Thickness: 4-12mm
- Transport Package: Wooden Crate, with Paper Between Two Pieces
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Type: Low-E Glass
- Moh′s Hardness: 9
- Function: Building,Windows,Doors,etc.
- Processing Method: Low E Processing
- Usage: Building, Furniture, Door, Heat Absorbing Glass
- Technique: Magnetron Sputter Vacuum Deposition (Msvd
- Trademark: Sunny Glass
- Specification: ISO 9001, CE, CSI
- HS Code: 7007190090
Standard plate glass size is 2440mm × 3660mm, 2400mm × 3300mm, 2100mm × 3300mm.
Maximum size is 3300mm × 6000mm, minimum size 300mm × 700mm.
Customers can also request the various sizes between the maximum and minimum size.
Thickness range (mm): 5 6 8 10 12
The color is full of diversity, including clear color, light blue gray, light gray, blue gray, etc. Each color can have different shades.
1. External use of windows, doors, shopfronts in offices, houses, shops etc.
2. Interior glass screens, partitions, balustrades etc.
3. Shop display windows, showcases, display shelves etc.
4. Furniture, table-tops, picture frames etc.
5. Bathroom etc
6. Cutting, edging, tempering and insulating
1. In winter of the cold northern area, the solar heat radiation can get through the Low-E glass into the interior to increase the indoor's heating, and turn back far-infrared heating emitted by the indoor's central heating, home appliances & the body into the room. It will reduces the heating energy consumption.
2. It is applied to buildings that have a transparent design, high permeability and natural lighting in order to avoid 'light pollution'.
3. The effect of energy efficiency is better, if it is made into an insulating glass with the low-e film side in the 3rd surface.
Low-E glass, also known as low emissivity coated glass, uses the way of magnetron sputtering to coat one special layer or multi-layer of metal or metal oxide and metal nitride films in the substrate surface of the high-quality float glass. By this way, it can form the coating glass which has the different optical and thermal performance characteristics with various visual effects. In the process, it contains one or two special layers of silver, which can effectively reduce the absorption of the solar energy and control the loss of energy so that it makes the heat transfer coefficient of the glass low. It can pass the heat transported by the white glass, especially the 50% to 80% of far-infrared radiation while allowing most of the visible light to get through.
LOW E Glass parameter( single chip)
|Main specs(mm)|| 2440×3300 2200×3300 2100×3300,|
|Max. size (mm)|| 3300×6000|
|Min. size (mm)||300×700|
|Thickness range (mm):|| 5 6 8 10 12|