3-8mm Low-E Glass/Tempered Glass/Tempered Low-Glass
|FOB Price:||US $6 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||1 FCL|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 FCL||US $6/ Square Meter|
|Transport Package:||Seawortht Wooden Crates|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Low-E Glass
- Structure: Flat
- Function: Buliding Glass/Decorate Glass
- Usage: Furniture, Building, Building, Window, Door, Balustrades
- Means of Transportation: by Sea, Air, Train
- Thickness: 3-8mm
- Specification: ISO 9001, CE
- HS Code: 70099100
- Type: Low-E Glass, Laminated Glass, Tempered Glass
- Shape: Plate
- Color: Clear, Reflective and Tinted
- Application: Building
- Technique: Clear Glass, Tempered Glass, Laminated Glass
- Trademark: Sunny Glass
- Origin: Shandong, China
Low-E Glass is one of coated glass that has higher reflection to the sunlight, wavelength from 2.5um to 25um and is also called Low-E coated glass. And it is divided into two series of colorless transparence and colored Low-E coated glass. Used in middle and high latitudes, colorless transparence glass' transmittance is higher than 70%. It can stop heat energy indoor from scattering to raise temperature indoors. Used in low latitudes, colored glass also called Sun-E glass, can sunshade to a certain degree at the time of preventing energy from out.
1) High efficiency in energy saving and environment production. It is an efficient energy saving building material because of its high performance in heat insulation.
2) Wonderful performance in visible light transmission.
3) Stable chemical performance. It can be used as a single layer or may be stored for a long period of time for further procession.
4) Stable performance in thermal processing. It is easy to be further processed for tempering, thermal bending or insulating.
5) Stable mechanical performance for solid coat, high abrasion and scratch resistance.
6) When processed into Insulated Glass, it is not necessary to clean up edge coat.
|COMMODITY||Clear, Blue, Green, Bronze and Grey etc|
|SIZE||1830X2440mm, 2134X3300mm, 2250X3300mm, 2440X3300mm etc|