Red Decorated Painted Glass for The Kitchen
|FOB Price:||US $3.99-9 / FCL|
|Min. Order:||1 FCL|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 FCL||US $3.99-9/ FCL|
|Production Capacity:||60000 Square Meter/Square Meters Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: red painted glass
- Shape: Curve, Flat
- Mohs Hardness: 8
- Color Type: Solid Color
- Usage: Decorate, Building, Window, Door
- Max Size: 3660*2440mm
- Others: Our Own Factory, Do Glass Producing for 20 Years
- Thickness: 5-12mm
- Trademark: sunny
- Specification: CCC, ISO9001
- HS Code: 70060000
- Type: Laminated
- Structure: Solid
- Color: Clear, Blue, Green etc
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Means of Transportation: Sea or Air, Train
- Payment: T/T, L/C, 30% Deposits at Least
- Technique: Paint Glass
- Small Size: 90*90mm
- Transport Package: Wooden Crate, Packed as Your Ordered
- Origin: Shandong, China
It is a product in which a wire mesh has been inserted during production. A steel wire mesh is sandwiched between two separate ribbons of semi-molten glass, and then passed through a pair of metal rollers which squeeze the "sandwich of glass and wire" together. It has impact resistance similar to that of normal glass, but in case of breakage, the mesh retains the pieces of glass. This product is traditionally accepted as low-cost fire glass.
1. Safety. Even if the glass is broken, the tough interlayer film prevents fragments from shattering.
2. Discoloration resistance. It intercepts 99% or more of incoming ultraviolet rays, protecting furniture and furnishings near windows from discoloration caused by exposure to direct sunlight.
3. Good sound insulation.
4. In addition to clear PVB, we can also provide various colors to meet different requirements.
Thickness: 3+0.38+3mm, 4+0.38+4mm, 5+0.38+5mm, 6+0.76+6mm, 8+0.76+8mm, 10+0.76+10mm, etc.
Sizes: Max. Size: 2800x7000mm, can be cut as customers' request.
1. Sloped or overhead glazing
2. Museums, prisons, government buildings
3. Jewelry stores, banks, airports
4. Schools, hospitals, hotels
5. Interior partitions, office buildings
6. Safety glazing applications