Hot Curved Glass -Bend Glass -Bent Glass (4-19MM, Tempered)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 FCL|
|Transport Package:||Sea Worthy Wooden Crate with Interlayer Paper|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 4-19MM
- Usage: Building
- Type: Tempered
- Technique: Hot Bending Tempered Glass
- Trademark: Sunny Glass
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Shape: Curve
- Means of Transportation: by Sea, Train, or Air
- Color: Clear
- Thickness: 4-19mm
- Specification: as request
- HS Code: 7007190090
We process curved tempered glass at high accuracy with good quality. Curved curved tempered glass can be further processed into insulated glass, tempered and laminated glass, etc.
Thickness of curved tempered glass: 4mm-19mm
Min: 3500mm*200mm, R=1500mm
Max: 800mm X 2200mm (for 4mm thickness glass)
1. Visible Light Transmittance ≥ 91%
2. Iron content: ≤ 120ppm Fe2O3
3. Density: 2.5g/CC
4. Yong's Module: 73Gpa
Tensile Strength: 42Mpa
Curtainwall and Storefronts
Structural Glass Wall Systems
Display Case and Showcase
Shower and Bath Enclosures
Skylights and overhead glazing
1. The anti-impacting performance and anti-bending performance of curved tempered glass are 3-5 times higher than ordinary glass.
2. Curved tempered glass breaks into granules in case of strongly knocked, so no hurt would be caused.
3. Deflection angle of curved tempered glass is 3-4 times larger than that of float glass with same thickness. When there is load on curved tempered glass, its maximum tensile stress does not locate on the glass surface as float glass, but on the central point of glass sheet
|Product name||Tempered glass|
|Certificate||CCC and CE, etc.|
|Glass Types||Float Glass, Pattern Glass|
|Colors||Clear, Ultra Clear, Bronze, Grey , Green, Blue etc.|
A.Flat termpered glass:
300x300mm to 2440x5000mm , cut to size as request
B.Curved tempered glass:
Min.curved radius: 450mm
Arc of length: 300mm to 2440mm
Height: 300mm to 3660mm
1. 5 times harder than ordinary float glass, stronger resistance to thermal breakage than annealed or heat strengthened glass.
2. Once breakage occurs, the glass disintegrates into small cubical fragments, which are relatively harmless to human body.
3. It withstands abrupt temperature change of 220 Centigrade.
4. Sizes are produced as per customer request. Once tempered, it can not be cut down or any other process.
|Application||Building, windows, doors, curtain walls, indoor partition, elavator, showcase, meeting rooms, orntal windows of building , furnitures (like glass table tops)|