Clear Low-E Insulated Glass /Hollow Glass Use for The Window and Door
|FOB Price:||US $3.99-50 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Square Meters||US $3.99-50/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||25000 Tons/ Day|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Crate|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Type: Float Glass, Low-E Glass
- Structure: Hollow
- Air Cavity Depth: 3-19mm
- Deep Processing Depth: Hollow Glass
- Usage: Furniture, Door, Building, Window
- Technique: Hollow Glass
- Max Size: 2440*3660mm
- Glass Thinckness: 3mm 4mm 5mm 6mm 10mm 1200 Ect
- Trademark: Sunny Glass
- Origin: Shandong, Qingdao, China
- Shape: Flat
- Glass Thickness: 3-50mm
- Moh′s Hardness: 8
- Color: Clear or Coated
- Means of Transportation: by Sea, Air, Train
- Thickness: 10-40mm
- Min Size: 100*100mm
- Air Spacer: 3-19mm
- Specification: ISO 9001, CE, CCC
- HS Code: 70099100
Insulated glass is also called Hollow glass, or Double glazing unit, which is made of two or more PCS of glass glazing sheets which might be low e or reflective glas or normal float colored glass and use sealant gumming and aluminum spacers which was filled with desiccant together. Insulated glass/ Hollow glass/IGU/Double glazing glass with the perimeter of the spacer that gets in contact with the glass is properly sealed with primary and secondary sealants to ensure it with air/argon tight.
Insulated glass not only could get sound insulation, also it can save energy power. This kind of IGU can enhance a window's thermal insulation up to 3 times resulting in reduction of energy consumption of up to 75% compared to a single glazed unit.
Insulated glass/Hollow glass/IGU/Double glazing glass is made of two or more pieces of glass with the middle part separated by the hollow AL tube which is filled with the drier. The hollow glass part is filled with dry air or inert gas(argon gas) and sealed by butyl glue, sulfur glue or structural sealant.
The insulated glass/ Hollow glass/IGU/Double glazing glass is widely used in glass curtain walls, doors, windows and place with glass in automobile, ships, aircrafts and instruments.
- Window and door
- Facades, cladding and curtain walls
- Automobile, train, vessel
- Refrigerator freezer
Insulated glass/ Hollow glass/IGU/Double glazing glass Production Capability:
Max Size: 2500mm x 3500mm (except for manual production)
Min Size: 180mm x 350mm
Air or argon spacer gap: 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 16mm
Glass thickness: 5+9A+5mm; 6+12A+6mm; 6+16A+6mm; 8+12A+8mm; 8+16A+8mm; etc
Color: low iron, light blue, Ford blue, dark blue, ocean blue, light gray, blue gray, light green, gold, bronze
GB/T11944, Chinese standard.
EN 1279, European Standard.
ASTM E 2190, American standard.
Insulated glass/ Hollow glass/IGU/Double glazing glass Performance Features
1. The insulated glass/Hollow glass/IGU/Double glazing glass filled with the inert gas is excellent in heat and sound insulation, meeting the requirement for saving energy and environmental protection.
2. Hoarfrost and dew effect can be eliminated.
3. High wind pressure strength.
4. Not easy to be self exploded.
5. When choosing coated glass as the basal pieces, the coated layer will not come off.
6. Noise insulation.
Insulated glass/Hollow glass/IGU/Double glazing glass performance characteristics:
1. Insulated glass/Hollow glass/IGU/Double glazing glass is with low heat gain and low U value
2. Light transmission: Appropriate level of solar transmission and solar reflectance can be selected
3. Noise insulation: IGU/ Insulated glass/Hollow glass /Double glazing glass can reduce noise level by 30 DB or even to 50DB.
4. Condensing prevention: The IG units are designed to withstand down to -65degrees
5. Leak-proof: Primary and secondary sealants made in Dow corning, GE etc brands.
Guaridan, PPG, AGC, Saint Gobain, Northglass, Pilkington...
Insulated glass is made of two pieces of or more pieces of glass, the rims sealed, made vitreous layer space by dry gas between the glasses. The main material used that are glass, aluminum article interval, corner plugs, butyl rubber, plastic, desiccant sulfur together.
1. Fine heat-protection
2. Fine sound-protection, if combined with laminated glass, the result will be better.
3. If combined with rebar or hollowed glass, it will become hollowed safety glass.
4. If used in temperature variety great place, the result of antilogy will be better.
1. Windows, Curtain Walls
2. Facades, cladding and curtain walls
3. Train, vessel
1. Interlayer paper between two sheets
2. Seaworthy wooden crates
3. Iron/plastic belt for consolidation
|Combination Structure||Thickness||Transmission Property|
|Visible Light||Solar Radiation|
|Transmission Rate%||Reflection Rate%||Absorption Rate%||Direct Transmission Rate%||Reflection Rate%|