6mm 6.5mm Blue Wire Nashiji Pattenred Glass
|FOB Price:||US $7.66-10 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||1 FCL|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 FCL||US $7.66-10/ Square Meter|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Crates or Plywood Crates|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: blue wire nashiji patterned glass
- Shape: Flat
- Moh′s Hardness: 6
- Surface: Decorative Design
- Grid Shape: Square
- Color: Blue, Clear, Bronze,Blue, Grey,etc.
- Name: Blue Wire Nashiji Patterned Glass
- One Size Pattern: Nashiji Patterned
- Specification: ISO, GB
- HS Code: 70032000
- Type: Float Glass
- Structure: Solid
- Thickness: 6mm 6.5mm, 6mm,6.5mm
- Wire Mesh: Ordinary Steel
- Grade: High Performace
- Size: 72X96′′ (1830X2440mm,)1500X2000mm,etc.
- One Side: Clear
- Trademark: sunny glass
- Origin: China
*High quality and good price
*Strong package and quick delivery
Wired Glass is a kind of "reinforced concrete" structured safety and decorative flat glass with wire mesh embedded in the glass by a special mesh unwinding system during glass forming.We have the most advanced wired glass production line from Germany producing clear wired glass (without pattern) and patterned wired glass by automatic unwinding, wiring and forming system.
Design: Nashiji patterned
Normal Size: 1830x2440mm, 1500x2000mm,1600x2000mm,etc.
also can cut to size as request
Color: Clear, bronze,blue, grey,etc.
1. Theftproof safety: Even wired glass was broken by robber, the fragments will be still connect ted
by the wire mesh and won't fall down.it can prevent robber enter room
2. Fire-proof safety: Wired glass is an ideal fire-proof material classed to grand A. Even wired glass broken in the fire, the fragments will still connect with each other by the wire mesh, and not fall down, which prevent fire spreading. 3. Translucent decoration: Translucent and exquisite pattern outside, shinning and regular mesh inside form its unique decorative property
|packing||strong wooden crates or plywood crates|
|Payment terms||30%deposit by T/T, and balance befor shipment|
|Delivery time||15-20days after deposit receipt|