8mm Toughened Glass for Building /Tempered Glass
|FOB Price:||US $6 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||18 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|18 Tons||US $6/ Square Meter|
|Transport Package:||Seaworthy Wooden Crate|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SUNNY-T
- Appearance: Flat Tempered
- Thickness of Flat Tempered Glass: 8MM
- Payment: T/T, L/C. 30% Deposits at Least
- Type: Tempered
- Technique: Tempered Glass
- Trademark: Sunny Glass
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Shape: Flat
- Steel Degree: Tempered Glass
- Usage: Building, Furniture, Building, Window, Furniture, Door etc.
- Means of Transportation: by Sea, Train or Air
- Color: Blue, Grey, Green, Bronze, Pink etc.
- Thickness: 4-19mm
- Specification: ISO9001, CE, CCC, CSI
- HS Code: 70071900
1) 5 times harder than ordinary float glass.
2) Once breakage occurs, the glass disintegrates into small cubical fragments, which are relatively harmless to human body.
3) It withstands abrupt temperature change of 220 Centigrade.
4) Sizes are produced as per customer request. Once tempered, can not be cut down.
5) Tempered glass is produced by heating annealed glass in a furnace to 620 Centigrade. Progressing from the furnace, the glass is rapidly cooled with jets of cold air, inducing compressive stresses to the surface while the center remains tensile.
6) Conforms to American Standards ASTM C1048. All work done on glass (beveling, cutting, bending, etc) must be done before tempering.
1. External use of windows, doors, shopfronts in offices, houses, shops etc.
2. Interior, glass screens, partitions, balustrades etc.
3. Shop display windows, showcases, display shelves etc.
4. Furniture, table-tops, picture frames etc.
|Name||3mm,4mm,5mm6mm,8mm,10mm,12mm ,15mm,19mm tempered glass|
|Color||bronze , blue ,green ,grey ,clear|
|Edge working||" T " shape edge , " c " shape edge,beveled edge|
|Processing possibilities||* Lamination|
*screen printing logo
|Packing||1. Interlay paper between two sheets|
2. Timber end caps
3. Iron/plastic belt for consolidation
4. Safety corner
|Payment term (1)||30% deposit ,balance paid against the copy of B/L|
|Payment term(2)||30% deposit ,balance will be L/C at sight|
|Delivery time||15-20 days once we receive the deposit|
|MOQ||1000 Square meter|