Clear Curved tempered glass
adopt the similar process with tempered glass, but before the cooling process, using the external power bent the glass to a proper radian according the requirement, its wind pressure resistance is better than flat tempered glass and other kinds glass for the special shape.
We process curved tempered glass at high accuracy with good quality. Curved curved tempered glass can be further processed into insulated glass, tempered and laminated glass, etc.
Thickness of curved tempered glass: 4mm-19mm
Min: 3500mm*200mm, R=1500mm
Max: 800mm X 2200mm (for 4mm thickness glass)
1. Visible Light Transmittance ≥ 91%
2. Iron content: ≤ 120ppm Fe2O3
3. Density: 2.5g/CC
4. Yong's Module: 73Gpa
Tensile Strength: 42Mpa
Curtainwall and Storefronts
Structural Glass Wall Systems
Display Case and Showcase
Shower and Bath Enclosures
Skylights and overhead glazing
1. The anti-impacting performance and anti-bending performance of curved tempered glass are 3-5 times higher than ordinary glass.
2. Curved tempered glass breaks into granules in case of strongly knocked, so no hurt would be caused.
3. Deflection angle of curved tempered glass is 3-4 times larger than that of float glass with same thickness. When there is load on curved tempered glass, its maximum tensile stress does not locate on the glass surface as float glass, but on the central point of glass sheet.