* 10+ years manufacturer and supplier
*Material: High quality float glass or ultra clear glass
*Safety wooden or plywood crates packing
Painted Glass (Lacquered glass) is made by the top quality clear float or extra clear float glass, through depositing a highly durable and resistant lacquer onto the flat and smooth surface of the glass, then by carefully baking into the furnace which is constant temperature, permanently bonding the lacquer onto the glass. Lacquered Glass has all the features of the original float glass, but also supplies wonderful opaque and colorful decorative application.
1. Contemporary colors painted glass comprises 12 different colors. There are five light shades available, contrasting with four bold colors and one intense black
2. Resistance- Painted Glass has a special resistance to humidity making it ideal for use in high humidity rooms such as, kitchens and bathrooms etc.
3. Durability - As the paint is applied to the back of the glass, it is protected from damage, ensuring durability.
4. The brilliance of the colors within the range is far superior to gloss paints when trying to achieve a stunning affect.Packing and loading:
|Paint Colors: ||White, Black, Green, Blue, Blue Green, Grey etc. |
|Glass :||Clear or Extra Clear Float Glass|
|Thickness: ||4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm etc. |
|Sizes: ||1830x2440mm, 2134x3300mm, 2250x3300mm, 2134x3660mm etc|
|Delivery Time:||30days after deposit receipt|