Low E Tempered Insulated Glass
1) Insulating glass is composed of two sheets of float glass
2) Between the two sheets of glass, there is an aluminum spacer filled with desiccant. The aluminum spacer and sheets of glass are adhered and sealed by butyl, and then polysultide or silicon
1. Fine heat-protection
2. Fine sound-protection
3. Hollowed safety glass.
1. External use of windows, doors, shopfronts in offices, houses, shops etc.
2. Interior glass screens, partitions, balustrades etc.
3. Shop display windows, showcases, display shelves etc.
4. Furniture, table-tops, picture frames etc.
5. Bathroom etc
Produce according to the customers requirement! .
MOQ: 1 FCL
DELIVERY TIME: Within 15 days after deposit or L/C.
|Combination Structure||Thickness||Transmission Property|
|Visible Light||Solar Radiation|
|Transmission Rate%||Reflection Rate%||Absorption Rate%||Direct Transmission Rate%||Reflection Rate%|