Tempered glass is often referred to as "safety glass. " It is more resistant to breakage than normal float glass. And if it is broken, it usually breaks into relatively small particles, which are less likely to cause serious injury.
1)Approximately five times stronger than annealed glass of equal thickness
2)Greater resistance to thermally-induced stress than heat-strengthened or annealed glass
3)Tempered glass is mandated in many parts of the world by individual country regulations or specifications
1) 5 times harder than ordinary float glass.
2)Once breakage occurs, the glass disintegrates into small cubical fragments, which are relatively harmless to human body.
3) It withstands abrupt temperature change of 220 Centigrade.
1) External use of windows, doors, curtain wall, shopfronts, offices, houses, shops etc.
2)Interior glass screens, partitions, balustrades etc.
3) Shop display windows, showcases, display shelves etc.
4)Furniture, table-tops, picture frames etc.
Tempered glass equipments:
1) Water jet machine
2)Screen Printing Equipment
3)Single Straight-line Glass Edging Machine
4)Round Glass Edging Machine
5)Glass Drilling Machine
6)Glass Tempering Furnace
7)Glass cutting line
1) Edge: Flat edge (T edge), pencil edge (C edge), beveled edge, ogee edge.
2)Corner: Safety corner, round corner.
3) Holes: Drilling available at customer's option.
4) Shapes: Square, rectangle, circle, oval, triangle etc.
5)Treatment: Printing, acid, frosted.
6) Water Jet Cutting.
|Thickness||3mm,4mm,5mm,6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm,15mm,etc.|
|Size||Min 2440*3600mm, Min. 100*300mm. |
|Lead time||2 weeks|
|Payment Terms ||30% T/T in advance, and balance before shipment.|
|Packing||wooden crates or plywood crates.|
|capacity||20' container per day.|