Tempered Glass/Toughened Glass
Tempered glass is made by heating ordinary glass to its softening point and then suddenly cooling down to form compression in the surface layer of the glass, thus the mechanical strength is increased by times.
1. 5 times harder than ordinary float glass.
2. Once breakage occurs, the glass disintegrates into small cubical fragments, which are relatively harmless to human body.
3. It withstands abrupt temperature change of 220 Centigrade.
1. External use of windows, doors, curtain wall, shopfronts in offices, houses, shops etc.
2. Interior glass screens, partitions, balustrades etc.
3. Shop display windows, showcases, display shelves etc.
4. Furniture, table-tops, picture frames etc.
Size: Max. 2440*3600mm, Min. 200*300mm
Color: Clear, blue, green etc