1. High quality tempered glass, clear, ultra clear, and heat soaked glass all available
2. Cut into customers' size
3. Polished flat edge, Pencil edge ,Cut edge ,safety corner available
4. Holes or notching ,Silk printing ,digital printing ,Color painted all are available
CE EN12150,AS/NZS 2008, CCC, ISO 9001
1. Bottero and Bavelloni cutting machine
2. Glaston and North Glass tempering furnace
3. Giardina coating machine
4. Bottero irregular grinding process center
Sunny Glass Advantages:
1. Established in 2000, production experience for over 15 years
2. Closed to Qingdao Port
3. Main products: Deep processing tempered glass, laminated glass, insulated glass, printed glass, etc
4. Have more than 300 experienced employees, many of them are here witness the growth of Sunny Glass.
5. Stable supply of raw materials and advanced equipments, ensuring our production capacity to 20, 000 SQM a day.
6. We pride ourselves of customer service, a young and vigorous sales team focusing on approach to communicate and speed to respond.
What thickness of glass do I need for my project?
There are several different thicknesses of glass available. Each thickness has its own purpose.
3mm (1/8") is used in several applications. You'll see it used in most windows and cabinet doors. It comes in clear, bronze, grey, patterned, and mirrored. It used to be also called double diamond glass. 5mm (3/16") comes in the same options as 3mm.
With mirror in particular 5mm is often chosen over 3mm because of its strength and ability to have a large sheet without the reflection being distorted. 5mm glass is used for smaller glass table top covers as well.
Oftentimes 5mm gets passed over for 6mm (1/4") glass. It is only a little more expensive but has enough strength to be used for almost anything from table tops and shelves to glass partitions and railings. Because it's very common it comes in bronze, blue, grey and clear.
We can custom order your glass so that you can go thicker! There is 10mm (3/8") available which is most commonly used in our frameless shower doors. We often also see it used for table tops and shelving when someone wants extra strength or flare.
12mm (1/2") can also be used on the frameless shower doors although it is not as common. 12mm is often seen in frameless railing glass, table tops or raised bar tops.
15mm (5/8") and 19mm (3/4") are for people who just want to show off. You could dance the night away on this thicker glass and you wouldn't even hurt it. It is striking. We most often see it on table tops.
The thicker you go with glass the darker green the edge of it becomes. If you aren't a fan of the green edge there is a new kind of glass called Starfire. Starfire is made with a low-iron low-lead formula which gives it a crystal clear quality. Your edge is clear with a slight aqua tint to it. It is stunning for table tops, shelves or desk tops.
There are different types of glass if you need added strength or safety. Tempering glass multiplies its strength five times over. A common misperception about tempered glass is that it is unbreakable. Despite its increase in strength on the surface of the glass it, ironically, is more fragile than regular glass on the edges. If you hit regular glass hard enough on its edge you may chip it. Do this to tempered glass however and the whole thing would break into little cubes.
Laminated glass is another option if you're looking for safety and strength. This type of glass is what is used in windshields today. It is made up of two pieces of glass that are adhered together with a resin layer in the middle. One piece could break while the other stays in tact and the resin layer would hold everything together.
| Container|| 1x20GP|| 1X40GP|| 1X40HQ|
| Loading capacity|| 18MT|| 22MT|| 22MT|
| THICKNESS|| kg/M2|| Square meter|| Square meter|| Square meter|
| 3mm|| 7.5|| 2400||2900 || 2900|
| 4mm|| 10|| 1800|| 2200|| 2200|
| 5mm|| 12.5|| 1440|| 1760|| 1760|
| 6mm|| 15|| 1200|| 1470|| 1470|
| 8mm|| 20|| 900|| 1100|| 1100|
| 10mm|| 25|| 720|| 880|| 880|
| 12mm|| 30|| 600|| 730|| 730|
| 15mm|| 37.5|| 480|| 580|| 580|
| 19mm|| 47.5|| 380|| 460|| 460|
| Note:|| all for reference|